List of land casinos in France and gaming circles
In France, the operation of land casinos is extremely well regulated. In fact, we have the largest number of such places of entertainment in the whole European continent. We suggest that you browse through our review below, which provides a detailed list of land casinos in France. Let us remind you that you must be at least 18 years old to enter these land casinos.
- The Casino Barrière of Bénodet : located at 29950 7 Corniche de la plage, the Casino Barrière of Bénodet is a real seaside resort. Enjoy in this idyllic center, a peace, tranquility without equal and even thalassotherapy sessions. Relax after or before your gaming time without any stress. Hit the slots and find the bandits that are available from 11am to 2am every day, except on Fridays and Saturdays when you can extend your pleasure until 4am. Are you the type of person who prefers to play at night without too many people around? The various table games open their doors to you from 9pm to 2am with an extension of the closing hours on weekends.
Your casino is only 5 hours from Paris if you come by train, 2 hours from Rennes and 1 hour from Brest. It is only 16 km by cab from the Quimper train station where you can stop. A secure parking lot is reserved for you in case you come by car. In the lounge of the Casino Barrière de Bénodet, there are a total of more than 90 slot machines, English roulette in electronic format. You will also find a dozen machines with video poker, Texas Hold’Em at two tables, battle, blackjack…
- The Casino Barrière of Carry-le-Rouet: relax while playing and earning money in front of the tranquility of the Mediterranean at 13260 1 Route Bleue. Here you will find that everything has been done to relax and make the player happy. Bet money, win money, but also feed your eyes with the sumptuous shows organized in honor of its customers. Enhance your taste buds with tongue-twisting delicacies. You can get to your casino in just 15 minutes if you live in Marseille. All you have to do is take the A55 motorway to the airport of Carry-le-Rouet. Park your car in the customer parking lot and enjoy your jackpots.
Before going to the Casino Barrière de Carry-le-Rouet, you must have your identity papers and dress appropriately. Find your casino open at 10 am for some early morning fun. On the other hand, you can play your most famous table games from Thursday to Friday from 3 pm.
- The Casino Barrière of Bordeaux: The wonderful city of Bordeaux, classified as a UNESCO world heritage site, is a place to visit at all costs. To capture the attention of visitors, the city has many assets among which is in good place, the great casino belonging to the Barrière group whose reputation is not to be repeated. It is located at 33300 Rue du Cardinal Richaud and opens its slot machine doors every day from 10 am to 4 am. If you prefer to play roulette or blackjack, you’ll have to be patient until 21, when the table games open.
Located just across from the Bordeaux lake, the Bordeaux Barrière Casino offers a totally relaxing setting with over 220 slot machines, both video and classic. There are also more than 70 games in the world of video poker at your disposal. You will have a real embarrassment of choice in the room containing the table games. Make big money by browsing through 4 different English roulette tables, a French roulette table, 4 different blackjack tables, 4 different Texas Hold’em Poker tables, a ball game table and finally a Stud Poker table.
- Blotzheim Casino : located at 68730 777, Allée du Casino, Blotzheim Casino is located in the Alsace region, only five minutes from Mulhouse EuroAirport. You will find in your casino owned by the company Lucien Barrière, all the services and new games for your great pleasure. If you come from Switzerland, it will be even easier for you to get there since its geographical position is not far from Basel. You can get in every day from 10 am onwards. From 8pm onwards, you will have access to the different poker rooms. At 3 o’clock you have to leave the casino, which closes at that time. On the other hand, on holidays, you will be able to make profits until 6 am. With a parking lot with a capacity of up to five hundred vehicles, you’ll have no trouble finding a spot for yours.
Take pleasure in browsing at the Blotzheim Casino, English roulette, blackjack, Texas Hold’em poker with up to 233 one-armed bandits at various limits and bets. You will also have the possibility to book a Gala room that can hold up to 450 people for business or personal events. Its catering service offers you delicious meals at lunch and dinner. If you like to have fun after a good game, you will be served with the concerts of artists and the learning of zumba every Tuesday.
- The Calais Casino: Do you like to clear your head between games and fill your lungs with fresh air? The Casino de Calais located 62100 59, rue Royale facing the sea will do your business. The casino is located in the city center and at the same time at the seaside. It will allow you not to get lost and to make poses of land casinos feet in the sand in front of the sea. The casino opens its doors from 10 am, to close them during the week at 2 am. On weekends, you can stay and make more money for an hour. Find more than 75 machines grouped together in the video poker and slot machine room, with bets starting at 0.02 for a maximum of 2 euros.
Some of the machines at Casino Calais even feature the Mega Mill, the progressive jackpot. If you are more conservative and prefer traditional games, you will also be served by the blackjack with a bet starting at 2 euros and the English roulette table with a starting bet of 1 euro.
It is important to remember that this is only a small part of the casinos in France. You can find the complete list with all the necessary details on our platform.